Corporate Partnership Program (CORPP)
Advocis' Corporate Partnership Program (CORPP) is available to all companies that have an interest in raising professional standards for advisors and preserving the advisor distribution network.
Participating in the Advocis Corporate Partnership Program (CORPP) is a powerful complement to your companyís marketing strategy as it increases your visibility to professional financial advisors and planners. Becoming a partner provides you with a cost effective way to give your organization maximum exposure within the Canadian financial industry.
The program is flexible and can be individually tailored to strengthen your organizationís mission and values.
There are three partnership levels to choose from:
- National Corporate Partner
- National Corporate Sponsor
- Corporate Affiliate
By aligning your organization with Advocis, you're supporting the values that Advocis represents — advisor professionalism, competency-based education, and a commitment to advocate on behalf of financial advisors in the best interest of their clients. Your partnership allows Advocis to continue to offer greater continuing education, designation and licensing programs; best practices resources and tools; networking opportunities and events; industry publications; and services and promotions to financial advisors.
Through Advocis, you are supporting the small - and medium-sized business (SMB) financial advice segment and the financial well-being of Canadian consumers.
- 80,000 professional advisors have a client reach of 12 million Canadian households
- The average Canadian financial advisor has been in business 10-20 years and has 200-300 clients
- The SMB financial advice industryís direct economic impact is larger than the contribution of either the pharmaceutical sector, motor vehicle manufacturing, or the aerospace industry.
- The SMB financial advice industry represents one-third of total employment in the broader finance and insurance sector
Your organization and Advocis have a shared interest in the financial advice industry. By partnering with Advocis, your company will stand out as a driving force influencing client relations within the industry.
To find out more about Corporate Partnership levels and benefits, please contact Celia Ciotola, Director, Business Development. You can also view the Corporate Partnership Program booklet for more information.