The purpose and operations of the TFAAC FORUM Editorial Advisory Board (EAB) are subject to the TFAAC Board policy “Statement of Committee Governance”.
The EAB shall:
- Maintain confidentiality, as outlined in the TFAAC Board Confidentiality Agreement
- Review the proposed annual editorial calendar as prepared by the Publisher and Editor of FORUM magazine
- Meet with the Publisher and Editor to provide feedback on the last 3 published issues and provide input on the proposed content (feature articles) for the ensuing 3 issues
- Recommend appropriate initiatives to communicate with, and to receive feedback and content suggestion from Association Members
- Report regularly to the TFAAC Board of Directors through operational updates submitted by the COO